Wednesday, January 27, 2010
10 Genealogy Books & CDs for $10 Each
Posted by Diane
Feel free to join me in taking a swig of coffee every time a 10 appears in the following post:
To celebrate Family Tree Magazine’s 10th anniversary (our first issue was January 2000) we’re having a 10 for $10 sale in ShopFamilyTree.com. Get your 2010 roots research started off on the right foot—inexpensively—by picking up 10 genealogy how-to helps for a cool $10 each, including:
- Family Tree Problem Solver by Marsha Hoffman Rising
- Uncovering Your Ancestry through Family Photographs by Maureen A. Taylor
- The Family Tree Guide to Finding Your Ellis Island Ancestors book by Sharon DeBartolo Carmack
- our 2005, 2007 and 2008 collections of back issues
- International Genealogy Passport
- Family Tree Essentials: Guide to 15 Key Records for Finding Your Ancestors
- Family Photo Essentials
And our 2010 Desk Calendar (it comes with a ShopFamilyTree.com coupon for each month)
For more details about each of these $10 items, see our ShopFamilyTree.com 10 for $10 page. Shipping is always free on orders over $25.
Now to go find some walls to bounce off ...
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:49:39 AM (Eastern Standard Time, UTC-05:00)